STRENGTHENING FAMILIES AND INDIVIDUALS
Greene Street Childcare
415 W. Greene St., Piqua OH 45356 • 937-773-5313
- DAYCARE & PRESCHOOL PROGRAM
- Quality daycare for children 6 weeks to 5th grade. Includes a pre-school program, drop-in baby sitting service and before/after school daycare.
PO Box 502, 550 Summit Ave., Suite 101, Troy OH 45373 • 937-335-5191
- BEREAVEMENT CENTER
- Helps those faced with the loss of a loved one with many services geared for children and for adults.
- CHILD CARE
- _Provides children with a safe and nurturing environment that promotes and encourages growth and development.
- SUMMER DAY CAMP
- Provides boys and girls in Miami County with an opportunity to develop and grow in an outdoor camp atmosphere.
- PIQUA SENIOR CENTER
- Offers seniors an opportunity to gather to enjoy new friendships, participate in scheduled activities and have opportunities to volunteer in the community.
633 N. Wayne St., Piqua OH 45356 • 937-615-0126 Ext. 202
- PAYEESHIP PROGRAM
- Assists adults with mental health disabilities receiving Social Security benefits to maintain basic needs through management and distribution of personal finances.
PO Box 615, Piqua OH 45356 • 937-773-7563
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
- For youth and seniors that provide opportunities for social interaction, volunteering and developmental education.
World Headquarters, 2111 Wilson Blvd., Suite 1200, Arlington VA 22201 • 202-610-5700 CFO Philip Parisi, Dept. WS, PO Box 96860, Washington DC 20090-2860
- USO supports the men and women serving in our armed forces by providing many services here and overseas including canteens, family centers, communications services and the world-renowned USO Entertainment Tours.
YWCA of Piqua
418 N. Wayne St., Piqua OH 45356 • 937-773-6626
- Creates opportunities for women’s growth, leadership and power enabling them to be more self-sufficient and strengthen their families.
- EDUCATION AND ENRICHMENT
- Provides education/enrichment programs to the community at-large in order to inform, update and educate the community about needs and concerns they are facing.